[Fourlanders] National Contest Journal article on VHF contesting by Jon Jones

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon May 17 22:26:56 EDT 2021

There is an article in the latest NCJ on 222 contesting and I got
mentioned in the text and also in the EME screenshot.  I just wish Jon
had also mentioned the time he worked W4NH on 222 again.  That would
have been good publicity.

I worked Mike K7ULS that first weekend I got on 222 EME last fall and
very pleased to pick up a rare state like Utah from him.  I've also
worked him on 2m EME.

I tried to send the pdf of the article but that didn't go through the
reflector.  All ARRL members have access to NCJ online so you can read
it there.  If anyone wants to see the two page pdf article, I can
forward it to you separately.  Just let me know.

73, Bob