[Fourlanders] FW: [Moon-Net] WSJT-X 2.4.0 GA Release

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Mon May 24 10:23:00 EDT 2021

Well, it's official. Joe has now officially released Ver 2.4.0
So....git'er downloaded and installed.

I DO like how they have now integrated Hamlib as a DLL so bug fixes for
various rig interfacing won't have to wait for complete WSJTX platform
releases....just an updated DLL file needs installed.

The one thing they probably DIDN'T fix with this release is the inclusion of
the Icom IC-375 222 MHz transceiver in the list of radios. It was not
included in any the release V2.4.0 candidates.
SO.. I had to physically disassemble my 375 and change the address dip
switches (this radio IS NOT a menu driven radio)  in my 375. I set them so
the radio now carries the CIV address for an older Icom IC-271. But, at
least I now have FT8 capability on 222 MHz.

Ron
WW8RR