[Fourlanders] DX Labs Suite

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:26:58 EDT 2021

if you have considered the DXLAB suite, or are curious, or use this
package, this 60 minute presentation by AA6AQ Dave (the author of
the software) is well worth the time.

I set youtube to play at 1.5x speed and enabled captions.  This made the
presentation a 40 minute watch.

https://youtu.be/scnHv5aGYhM

I use the software.  I think I understand that W4ATL uses the software as
well.
 It works nicely with SATPC32 for satellite, WSJT for FT8, etc.
the support provided by Dave needs to be seen to be believed, but note the
defect resolution info at about 13:40...

since I use N1MM+ during the contest,
I use the N1MM to DXKeeper bridge to keep my contest log updated real time
during the contest.
saves some time and reduces duplicated effort to upload the QSOs to LOTW
and eQSL.cc after the contest...

73
KI4US
Bill Pence