[Fourlanders] DX Labs Suite

John Kludt johnnykludt at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:27:12 EDT 2021

Bill,

It is a great program indeed.  I have used it for years.  I currently have
more than 8,100 QSO's on the system.  When on FT8 or the other digital
modes I use WSJT-X Alters to send Q's to DXKeeper.  From DXKeeper they go
to Clublog.  After a contest Using N1MM Logger Plus I have either doen as
you do or sometimes I have used the N1MM to DX Keeper to ADIF import.  Both
work fine.

Johnny