[Fourlanders] W4NH September VHF Contest Summary

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 19:38:51 EDT 2021

I think we did really well!

Category: Unlimited Multioperator
        Band: ALL
 Transmitter: UNLIMITED
     Station: FIXED
    Location: GA
        Club: Fourlanders Contest Team - Created from club question
      E-mail: ki4us at arrl.net
 QSOs in Log: 347
Confirmation: 22ywauqu.arrl-vhf-sep

Raw Score: 359 Qpts x 156 Mults = 56,004 - Note: The raw score, QSO points
and mult totals are estimates based solely on the individual log contents
and are not used during subsequent log checking.

Log received at: 2021-09-17 23:06:09 UTC