[Fourlanders] W4NH September VHF Contest Summary

Paul Yeager pyeager56 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 23:31:33 EDT 2021

Sorry I had to miss it!

A ski industry conference coincided with Jennifer's long-scheduled vacation
week.

So we bought her a ticket and left a few days early to your western Montana.

Before the conference, we got to drive the Going to the Sun Road in
Glacier National Park and see some of Yellowstone.

Due to work I probably won't be able to make the January contest, but look
forward to seeing y'all in the future.

73 de W4SKI