[Fourlanders] contest weekend

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:55:05 EST 2022

Hello, all.

I hope your preparations are going well for the weekend.

I just found there was a new release of WSJT-X to fix the issue with slash
in callsigns.

I guess it was announced in the mail list, but I missed it..

it is version 2.5.4 if you need to find it.

supposedly the issue was only the 64 bit version was affected but I suspect
most everyone is running 64 bit windows these days.

I've updated the club lising for a couple of new folks.

If you are on the list, make sure your cabrilo has the
Club: Fourlanders Contest Team
in order to be included in our overall effort.

 - hope to see all of you on the air this weekend!!
(And remember to send your dues to w4kxy)

73
KI4US