[Fourlanders] Grid Square Multiplier List

John Kludt johnnykludt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:00:06 EST 2022

All,

Maybe you have already started doing this but I thought I would pass this
along.  In my new situation I am always curious to know how I am doing this
time versus last time.  The Multiplier window helps with that.   First I
opened the multiplier window <Windows><Multipliers><GridSquares> and I
exported the September file.  Within the window <Right click><Export Mults
& Bands For This Contest>.  This creates a .text file "GoalFiles" found in
the subdirectory N1MM User.  This file can then be edited, as desired with
Notepad or whatever Then going into the current contest, in this case the
January contest, I then opened the  Multiplier List as before and imported
the file <right click inside the window> <Edit Expected Mult List> <File>
<Import>.

And there you have it. Anything new gets added to the list by the program.
Another tool to help play radio and have some fun.  It will be interesting
to see the differences in propagation this go round.  I am of course
hopeful there will be some!

73,

Johnny