[Fourlanders] September VHF/UHF Contest Menu

JERRY LONG jlongtexas at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 20:53:01 EDT 2023

I'm looking forward to the contest next weekend.

Here is the menu for the Contest meals:

Saturday:
Smoked Beef Brisket
Smoked Kielbasa Sausage
Pinto Beans
Cole Slaw
Texas Toast

Sunday Breakfast:
Egg Casserole - Hash brown crust, Eggs & Cheese
Sausage Patties
Biscuits
Maybe Donuts

Lunch:
Hamburgers
Chips
Left over Cole slaw

Dinner:
Left-overs (hopefully, Brisket Quesadillas & beans) if not, Pizza

I am anticipating the following "diners" for Saturday Dinner:
Kim WG8S, Kos N4SDK, Bill Ki4US, Ron WW8RR, Bob K4VBM, Brad KM4QHI,
Bob W4ZST, David Lear, Jerry W5TDY, Brian NX9O, Anna N9KHC, Bryan W3CP, Paul KG4HCX, Haochen KQ4HJD, with an additional 3-6 guest: total 14-20.

Sunday Breakfast:
Kim WG8S, Kos N4SDK, Bill Ki4US, Ron WW8RR, Bob K4VBM, Brad KM4QHI,
Bob W4ZST, David Lear, Jerry W5TDY: Total 9

Lunch:
Kim WG8S, Kos N4SDK, Bill Ki4US, Ron WW8RR, Bob K4VBM, Brad KM4QHI,
Bob W4ZST, David Lear, Jerry W5TDY: Total 9

Dinner:
Kim WG8S, Kos N4SDK, Bill Ki4US, Ron WW8RR, Bob K4VBM, Brad KM4QHI,
Bob W4ZST, David Lear, Jerry W5TDY: Total 9

Let me know if you expect more or less people for meals so I can plan accordingly.

I am looking forward to the contest as well as eating "camp-out" food, too heck with calories and cholesterol. :-)

Jerry