[Fourlanders] SK

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Tue May 2 14:48:53 EDT 2023

Our good friend and Fourlander and excellent cook, Jeff Grote, W0ONR,
passed away Monday morning.  He was in hospice in Gainesville GA.  He
was 82.
He got to visit with us here for the Jan 2020 contest and catch up with
the group then.  He will be missed.  Some good times and good food on
the mountain and he also did Field Day with the North Georgia club in
Dahlonega for many years.  He was a Viet Nam veteran USAF Captain in
communications.  He also had a law degree and was IT director for
American Cancer Society in Atlanta for many years. When I get the plans
for a memorial I will pass that on to the group.

Bob W4ZST