[FRC] ESTATE help wanted

Charles Fulp k3ww@fast.net
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:02:10 -0000

One of my local pals, K3SXR, is a silent key.  His children have requested
some help in disposing of his gear.
Suggestions of value of the major items are needed.
They want to get rid of old antenna parts, a modest pile of aluminum tubing
and the tower ASAP.
There is some old test equipment which probably could be hauled off by a
hamfest fan.

TOWER appears to be a 2 piece crank up.  Perhaps 25 feet of base and about
20 feet nested
inside.  There is a 5 foot top piece which has a HAM M or perhaps smaller
rotor, which bolts
to the inside telescopic section.  A large hinge pole is imbedded in cement
and surely not
salvageable.  Im pretty sure no offer would be refused to have the tower and
tubing hauled off.
EVERYTHING IS ON THE GROUND. execept a 2 meter ISOPOLE

EQUIPMENT
SB 200
YAESU FT 890  probably will be kept by son  what is it worth??
YAESU FP 757 HP  I assume the matching power supply.
HEATHKID SA2606A tuner
IC 27 A
Vibroplex chrome based bug no model name but a red jewel on the movement.
nice shape
MC50 Mike
FV-101Z   looks like VFO for a FT101?????
Viking Match Box...small box..definitely not the KW version
DSI 5500 Freq Counter.

Pretty much ordinary looking old test gear/l.v. power supplies etc... taking
up room.

73 Chas K3WW

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com