[FRC] KQ2M/N2TK Meeting - next Sunday - August 27

Robert Shohet kq2m@mags.net
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:23:24 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C009CF.E347FD00

Hi guys,

The meeting is almost here and I have to figure out how much food to =
buy.  Could everyone that intends on coming please send me an e-mail so =
that I can get a "head-count"?  Even if you are not sure that you will =
be here, please let me know so I can have the food/drinks on hand.

If you have a particular favorite drink, please feel free to bring it =
with you, and of course, donations of desserts are particularly welcome.

I look forward to seeing all of you and hope that we have bright =
sunshine for the get-together.

73

Bob KQ2M

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C009CF.E347FD00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D3>Hi guys,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>The meeting is almost here and I have to figure =
out how=20
much food to buy.&nbsp; Could everyone that intends on coming please =
send me an=20
e-mail so that I can get a "head-count"?&nbsp; Even if you are not sure =
that you=20
will be here, please let me know so I can have the food/drinks on=20
hand.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>If you have a particular favorite drink, please =
feel free=20
to bring it with you, and of course, donations of desserts are =
particularly=20
welcome.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I look forward to seeing all of you and hope =
that we have=20
bright sunshine for the get-together.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>73</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Bob KQ2M</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C009CF.E347FD00--

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com