[FRC] FRC - earn $5 for free!

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 20:43:58 -0000

Hi all:

I know a good number of you use Ebay to buy and sell radio stuff,
and this is a way to pay (or get paid) by credit card, rather than
sending checks or MOs. The other good news is you get $5.00 just
for signing up - you never have to use the account! (I get a $5
referral fee too). And there really are no strings attached! Read on:

PayPal, a free service of X.com, lets users send and receive
money by email. Use PayPal.com to settle restaurant tabs
with colleagues, pay friends for movie tickets, or buy a
baseball card at an online auction - all with the click of
a mouse! PayPal charges the money to an existing credit
card or bank account. It's faster, safer and easier than
mailing a personal check.

As soon as you sign up and register your credit card,
PayPal will automatically send you $5! I recently signed
up for PayPal and got my $5 bonus right away.

Signing up is quick, easy and you can download the money to
your bank account at any time. No strings attached. Click on
this link to sign up and see for yourself:

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=w2up%40mindspring.com

73,
Barry W2UP
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com