[FRC] (Fwd) Re: FRC group buy

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 13:24:15 -0400

Hi gang,

I hope this reaches everyone who was interested in the Array
Solutions group buy, as I did get some replies via Packet.

The following lists what everyone wanted, and the proposed prices.
I'd appreciate a reply from those who expressed interest, to confirm
your interest at these prices. Also, if anyone else wants to jump in,
feel free to drop me a note (products at www.arraysolutions.com).

Once I hear from everyone, I'll work up the final price which will
include the shipping charges. Everything will be shipped to me, so
the question remains how to get it to you. I can reship to you,
arrange pickup at my place, or hold till a summer meeting. Other
ideas welcome.

73 Barry