[FRC] FRC OPEN ROOSTER

Rick Saeger rsaeger@fast.net
Sun, 27 May 2001 11:57:33 -0400

Hi Guys,

The following have paid a deposit for this years FRC OPEN.Closing date was
5/26/01.
W3BGN,N2NC,N2NT,K3NZ,K2TW,N2TK,W3ZL,K3JG,N3ED,K3OO.
I had some problems with the new management at Upper Perk Golf Course. In
addition to a deposit they wanted me  to provide them with a credit card
number to cover no shows. I refused to do this. This was a result of
reserving 6 tee times. Since the final number of players requires only 3 tee
times I do not need the deposit you sent me. As this was happening I made
arrangements to play this years FRC OPEN at a different course. When Upper
Perk called me back they dropped the deposit/credit card requirement because
of only needing 3 tee times.
We will play at Upper Perk this year.If they have the same requirements for
next year it will be at a different location.

If you guys want your checks back please let me know I will bring them along
to the OPEN. If I don't hear from you I will just destroy them.

The set-up this  year is the same as it was in the past you pay at the desk.
This years cost is $40 including cart.

Tee time is 12:00 noon. Lunch at 11:00.

Dinner and war stories at the Spinnertown hotel after the tourney.

73, Rick K3OO

ps. If anyone has any prizes for closest to pin/LD/winners/etc. ..please
bring em along for the presentation ceremony ..Thanks...

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  frc-REQUEST@contesting.com