[FRC] FRC OPEN ROOSTER

N2TK n2tk@earthlink.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 19:19:42 -0400

Sure would be nice if we could at lest fill up 3 foursomes. Hey, there has
to be lots if hackers like me in the FRC.
Remember, no one will ever beat my high score. So, you are guaranteed to not
embarrass yourself. Plus, the beer is cold at Spinners Town hotel after the
round.
Tony.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-frc@contesting.com [mailto:owner-frc@contesting.com]On Behalf Of
Rick Saeger
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 11:58 AM
To: FRCC; FRC
Subject: [FRC] FRC OPEN ROOSTER

Hi Guys,

The following have paid a deposit for this years FRC OPEN.Closing date was
5/26/01.
W3BGN,N2NC,N2NT,K3NZ,K2TW,N2TK,W3ZL,K3JG,N3ED,K3OO.
I had some problems with the new management at Upper Perk Golf Course. In
addition to a deposit they wanted me  to provide them with a credit card
number to cover no shows. I refused to do this. This was a result of
reserving 6 tee times. Since the final number of players requires only 3 tee
times I do not need the deposit you sent me. As this was happening I made
arrangements to play this years FRC OPEN at a different course. When Upper
Perk called me back they dropped the deposit/credit card requirement because
of only needing 3 tee times.
We will play at Upper Perk this year.If they have the same requirements for
next year it will be at a different location.

If you guys want your checks back please let me know I will bring them along
to the OPEN. If I don't hear from you I will just destroy them.

The set-up this  year is the same as it was in the past you pay at the desk.
This years cost is $40 including cart.

Tee time is 12:00 noon. Lunch at 11:00.

Dinner and war stories at the Spinnertown hotel after the tourney.

73, Rick K3OO

ps. If anyone has any prizes for closest to pin/LD/winners/etc. ..please
bring em along for the presentation ceremony ..Thanks...

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  frc-REQUEST@contesting.com