[HOOPER] Re: help needed

MarynJT@aol.com MarynJT@aol.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:46:04 EST

Hi everyone,

Thought I would let those that are interested that J. T. had his surgery on
his leg on
December 1.  He is progressing very well.  He has gone through physical
therapy and went to the doctor today for his last follow up call.  He is much
better than he was before surgery and the doctor said he will continually get
better.  And the main thing is he is not in the pain he was in before the
second surgery.

Now I need some help....

Does someone have access to the 1860 Georgia Census record.  I have the 1860
Index to the Census and I found an H. Hooper and William Hooper in Paulding
County in 1860.  If someone has access to the complete census record can you
let me know what children are listed for each of these people?

Thanks,

mary hooper crocker

p.s.  I am still trying to help sister-in-law Margaret find who the parents
of Dudley Russell Hooper are.  thanks

--
Submissions:              hooper@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  hooper-REQUEST@contesting.com