[HOOPER] Paulding Co., GA 1860 census

LilEllen55@aol.com LilEllen55@aol.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:27:32 EST

--part1_91.54eff05.278cf864_boundary

I, too, would like to know if anyone has access to the 1860 census records of
Paulding County, Georgia. My Sarah Jane BAILEY married (1) Joseph O. SPRUCE
there before she married James Adams HOOPER (Obediah, Richard Brooks, Jesse
Carter). Thank you!

Ellen Martin Bernardo
Liberty Lake, WA

--part1_91.54eff05.278cf864_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=3>I, too, would like to know if anyone has access to the 1860 census records of
<BR>Paulding County, Georgia. My Sarah Jane BAILEY married (1) Joseph O. SPRUCE
<BR>there before she married James Adams HOOPER (Obediah, Richard Brooks, Jesse
<BR>Carter). Thank you!
<BR>
<BR>Ellen Martin Bernardo
<BR>Liberty Lake, WA</FONT></HTML>