[Hooper] Sarah Florida Hooper

rosewill@mindspring.com rosewill@mindspring.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:42:53 -0400

Hey Ron,

My name is Bob Rose, I am the great-grandson of James Tanner and Sarah Florida
Hooper-Tanner.  I saw your response to Ginger around 9/16/01 and was excited
to see you had information on this Hooper side.  Do you have any information
going back to her parents and grandparents or point me into that direction?

I am also interested in getting a copy of Sarah Hooper's photograph.  I have
some old photographs of my Tanner side but none of the Hooper side.  The only
photograph I have is of James and Sarah with all their children around 1900.
Please let me know and I will send you funds to have a good copy made.

Best Regards,

Bob Rose