[Hooper] Re: James Hooper (Obadiah, Sr.)

Terria Baynor hoji at vol.com
Thu Dec 11 08:35:35 EST 2003

There was another James Hooper that lived in Surry County, NC.  I am wondering how he fits in.  Surry Co. is an area that would be on the trail from Lunenburg to SC, GA.  There was a big lawsuit over his properties that split the family up. I wish we could put all these pieces of the puzzle together.  I have the his will, if you all would like a copy of it.  I believe his wife was Elizabeth.  Could be that people have gotten all these James's and William's mixed up!  Then again, they all could be related....
Terria