[Hooper] Hooper, SC, GA, OK, TX

Hlmyers@aol.com Hlmyers at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 08:17:18 EST 2005

Hiram Hooper won land in the GA lottery, sold that lottery coming to Cass
County, Texas. His son, Francis Marion Hooper, wife Susan E. (Susie Snell?)
lived in Cass County, Texas for a number of years. All of their children born in
Cass County, Texas except the last two. My grandfather, Clifford E. Hooper was
the oldest of the litter. Cliff and Sadie G. Chenault married in Eldorado, OK
1916. My Dad, J.C. Hooper born in OK, raised in Texas.
I can't seem to get much of a lead on Hiram and Matilda Hooper in SC, GA nor
TX. Susan (Susie Snell?) is also a big problem.  Any help or suggestions would
be mucho appreciated. This search has been a long, long, long time in the
hunt. I really need new prospective on this big problem.
Helen Hooper-Myers