[Hooper] [HOOPER] Richard Brookes/Mary Gibson

James Hooper jd1933 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:31:02 EDT 2008

  Peter Brookes from England to VA in 1638
      John (Peter) ca 1640-1700
             Richard (John,Peter) died ca 1708 in Essex county VA
                    Richard,Jr (Richard,John,Peter) ca 1683-1734
                           Massilva (Richard Jr,Richard,John,Peter) ca
1723,Hanover co.VA,died before July 1880 in Franklin co,GA.Married
Obediah Hooper ca1742.

       Ref.  1. The Brooks of Virginia by Edwards,pub.Gateway
Press,1985 (Dallas Pub. Lib.)
               2.Will of Richard Brookes JR July 1734