[kids] KB0VVT Log Correction, Sorry Rachel KI6X

David Rich kg0us@swbell.net
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:42:59 -0500

Dear Rachel KI6X,

We are sorry we copied your name as Chuck during the Kids Day Contest.
There was a lot of noise and QRM that day.  At times, some young
contesters started operating 1 KHz or so away which added to the
problem.  I remember Rebecca struggling to get your information.  It may
have been my fault that it was copied incorrectly.  I  heard the "Chel"
out of "Rachel" and thought you had said "Chuck".  Well, at least we got
most of the information you told us correct.  I guess next Kids Day you
can log Rebecca as George or something.  Rebecca will mail you a QSL
card right back if you send her one.

Hope to hear you better next Kids Day,
Dave KG0US
Rebecca KB0VVT

Please change

Freq       Time    Call     Name    Age   QTH   Color
14.290    23:09    KI6X    CHUCK     6    CA    BLUE

Freq       Time    Call     Name    Age   QTH   Color
14.290    23:09    KI6X    RACHEL     9    CA    BLUE

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html
Submissions:              kids@contesting.com