[Kids] OE1KIDS - Kid's Day in Austria

Arnold oe1agb at hamradio.at
Sat Jun 14 17:18:36 EDT 2008

We are proud to have a very special location for Kid's Day this year!

Under the special call OE1KIDS we will be QRV from Technical Museum Vienna.
>From 08:00 - 16:00 UTC we have Kid's Day in this historical building and
from 16:00 - 22:00 UTC we celebrate FunkNacht (Radio Night) as at that time
it is not day anymore here in Europe.

About 50 Kid's from about 10 - 14 years will have a sleepover at the
museum.

So please listen out for our call and hopefully the children can make some
contacts over the pond!

For skeds please use our website http://www.hamradio.at/onair.php or contact
kids at hamradio.at

Information (and some pictures) about last year's activities:
http://www.hamradio.at/index.php?id=14
Some information in English: http://www.hamradio.at/index.php?id=31

vy 73

Arnold OE1AGB