[Kids] Kids' Day

Dan Romanchik KB6NU kb6nu at w8pgw.org
Mon Jan 5 07:19:42 EST 2009

I hung around the 40m and 20m frequencies off and on from about 1700Z
- 1930Z here in Ann Arbor, MI, but heard only one Kid's Day QSO on 20m
and none at all on 40m. :(

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek and ARRL Volunteer Instructor
Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com
LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO