[Mldxcc] Preliminary meeting dates for Jan, Feb & Mar

Dick Wilson k6lrn at arrl.net
Mon Nov 3 15:25:05 EST 2003

A quick look at Bruce Horn's contest calendar shows an event worthy of
entry by at least some of our members on pracically every weekend in
January, February and March.
With this in mind, I suggest meeting on January 25...afternoon of CQ WW
CW 160 contest. Not much happening at noon on 160. In February, meet on
February 29. Again, the afternoon of the CQ WW SSB 160 contest. The
March meeting could be on the 21st and the April meeting on the 17, one
week before Visalia. The International DX Convention is scheduled for
23, 24 and 25 of April at the Holiday Inn just east of Highway 99 on
Highway 198 (Plaza dr turn-off). See scdxc.org for details. Registration
is open for the convention.
This is a suggestion and final decision would be up to new officers.

Hope everyone had fun in CW SS...hope to see all at Rick & Karen's on
Sat...don't forget to RSVP (if you don't you may have to catch and skin
one their well fed squirrels)

73,

Dick K6LRN