[Mldxcc] MLDXCC WPX Club effory

Ron skyjump at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 11:05:13 EST 2004

This email is directed at YOU, not everyone else but you %^)
We are trying to put together a club effort for WPX this weekend.
The contest starts tomorrow 26-Mar (27-Mar @00:00Z) and our
gracious host will be Rick W6SR for a Multi-op, Single-radio event.
This is a 48hr SSB contest and we have a fine station for the effort.
Our goal, like all of our events is to put the club call on the air and
have fun. Posting a respectable score would be nice too. We are
short on participants. That's where you come in. Jim (WX6V) your
most-excellent contest chairman, and I will be there and we need
operators. Band conditions looks to be favorable and this will be a
nice exercise to get ready for our other upcoming events. Contact
Jim or I ASAP so we can plan finalize plans for the schedule.
Between Rick's house and mine we have accommodations for you.
So join the effort and let's make some noise for the club.

Ron - KG6CMS
President MLDXCC

wx6v at msn.com
kg6cms at arrl.net

p.s. don't plan any work around the house cuz it's gonna rain this weekend.
i promise.