[Mldxcc] MLDXCC contest effort at K6KM's QTH

Rick and Karen Samoian samoian at directcon.net
Sat Oct 22 12:14:15 EDT 2005

Rick Samoian W6SR

2201 DuPonte Drive

Placerville, CA 95667

Samoian at directcon.net

Hi Guys:

With one week to go before the Contest I have setup a tentative schedule.  Now, ..it ain't perfect but please remember that I am trying to balance the requests of ALL OPERATORS.  So it's the best I can do with the resources available.  IF you can't meet the schedule LET ME KNOW NOW!  OK?   I don't want to leave our crew to handle a bunch of no-shows at the last minute.  Also, if you have a better idea or see an error in the schedule let me know.   If you notice, only Jeff is on for the last shift on Friday, if anyone else wishes to plug themselves into that spot (or extend their shift) along with Jeff they are welcome to do it.  Also Ron and Jeff will be up on Friday to setup the computers and voice keyers B-4 the contest.  If anyone else want to join the crew it ain't too late, e-mail me.

 I will let you all know what food and drink we need to bring after I hear from Bill and Ginny.

      Friday
     Saturday
     Sunday

      5PM-11PM           Rich Hill
     5AM-11AM           Ron StJean
     5AM-till?     Ron StJean

      5PM-11PM      Ron StJean
     5AM-11AM                Rich Hill
     7AM-5PM              Rick W6SR

      11PM-5AM (Sat) Jeff Stai
     11AM-5PM               Jeff Stai
     7AM-5PM               Ray ND6S

      11PM-5AM (Sat)   ???????
     11AM-5PM         Rick Karlquist

     5PM-11PM            Ron StJean

     5PM-11PM                Rich Hill

     11PM-5AM(Sun)       Jeff Stai

     11PM-7AM(Sun) Rick Karlquist

And ....bottom line, thanks a bunch for getting involved. Happy Contesting, de Rick W6SR.