[Mldxcc] Correction to Stew Perry score

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Dec 31 11:54:40 EST 2008

Correction to my previous posting of Stew Perry score.

QSO's was correct at 281

Points should be 1942.

It turns out that N1MM applied a multiplier of 1.5X, and then
I redundantly applied another multiplier of 1.5X.  In previous
versions of N1MM, the multiplier wasn't applied. Also, the
points shown for each QSO were all integers, so it seemed that
it could not be possible to have a 1.5 multiplier.  Apparently,
it rounds to the nearest point for display.  I reran N1MM with
power set to high to verify that the 1.5 mulitplier was calculated
correctly without roundoff error.