[Mldxcc] FS: Orion Rotators, ICE 75 / 50 Ohm Xfmrs

Bill bill at digitalpath.net
Tue Sep 16 15:29:28 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Housecleaning time again. Here's some stuff you might need at great prices!

Orion Antenna Rotators
    Two Orion (2100?) analog rotators, seriously upgraded to include
stiffener plate and splined shaft. $350 each.

ICE 897 RF Transformer
    I have at least a dozen of these 50 / 75 ohm Z transformers, rated
at 6 kw PEP, most are weathered but all
    work just fine. $30 each.

ALSO: M2 Torque Absorber
    This is the gizmo that goes between the rotator drive plate and the
mast jaws, with a thick rubber-ish  pad
    absorb some of the shock when starting or stopping the rotator, or
when wind jerks the antenna around.
    Ten bucks.

I can bring the stuff to the Mother Lode DX/Contest club meeting this
Saturday for your inspection.

Bill K6KM

Phone 530 533 3300

Fax    530 533 1162