[Mldxcc] Center?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Oct 6 17:56:25 PDT 2009

The rule says:

"A Club is defined by the ARRL competition rules."

I can give you my opinion. I was the guy who added that CQP club rule. The
reason was only to qualify "real" clubs, and not have a "team" competition
made up of various celebrities from all over the map (ie: not a real club).
The easiest way to do that was to apply ARRL club rules for the club
definition. Therefore, the geographic limitation is valid. The need to see a
club roster is not valid unless the CQP chairman asks for it. Since there is
only one club award in CQP, club size is irrelevant.

Final decision on these details must come from the present chairman: N6RNO.

73,  Alan  AD6E