[Mldxcc] Propagation Report

Richard Hill rehill at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 29 18:28:04 PDT 2009

OK, perhaps this is off topic, but it was fun for this novice.  Last
night in Sacramento, the TV seemed to be acting a bit odd, and so I ran
the auto tuner on the digital converter box and doubled my digital
station list.  I picked up a bunch of Bay area stations including San
Francisco and San Mateo.  They are all gone today.  I'm guessing it was
an inversion with the cold front that helped out.  (KMTV (NASA TV),
KCSM-MHz, KCSM, KRON, and Channel 5 in SF, I think).

It was fun watching the Australian Football League championship rugby
match on KCSM-MHz.  Propagation was good past midnight.

Rich
NU6T
Fair Oaks