[Mldxcc] [NCCC] questionable influencing of CQP results

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 30 18:42:45 PDT 2009

I concur with Alan's comment!!!

73 de AA6K
Shirley Rose
VP & Contest Chair
MLDXCC

--- On Wed, 9/30/09, alan eshleman <oakame at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: alan eshleman <oakame at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NCCC] questionable influencing of CQP results
To: "Kevin Rowett" <kevin at rowett.org>
Cc: nccc at contesting.com
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 3:33 PM

Kevin,

My point is simple.  Regardless of past experiences, it is inappropriate to suggest to all our members in an official NCCC newsletter that they pledge their scores *only* to MLDXCC, which is what the current JUG says.
That not only doesn't foster competition, it also serves to diminish it.

It's especially hurtful this year when REDXA's own N6YEU has been going out of his way to fan the flames of competition among REDXA members and we anticipate our best ever score.

The only fair statement would be to say "pledge your scores to your club of choice" Period.

73, Alan