[Mldxcc] [NCCC] questionable influencing of CQP results

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 18:47:02 PDT 2009

Or you could use my criteria for choosing  a "favorite " second club  to
throw your points to.  I have been to both MLDXCC and REDXA meetings and  I
say  go with the club that serves the best food at their meetings..   How's
that  for a different decision making process, HI HI

Tom
N6AJR

In a message dated 9/30/2009 6:43:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,