[Mldxcc] Scores Table Updated: California QSO Party

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:56:00 PDT 2010

nccc.cc  -->  Scores  -->  Scores 2010  --> CQP under October

Notes:

1.  Summary is based on 3830 reports, email posts to the NCCC & MLDXCC
reflectors, and personal emails.

2.  There may be some errors.  If so, let me know.

3.  If you haven't reported your scores yet  -- please do.    http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

4.  My biggest gripe:  Having to separate & total CW and Phone QSOs.
It sure would help if you could do the math for me.  Some logging
programs do it automatically, some don't.

5.  There have been some complaints about the log submission process.
The top 3 are:

a. "my QSO totals don't match the QSO number in my electronic email
receipt"
b. "my QTH is wrong -- or missing"
c. " I don't see my log listed -- or it was there before, but not now"

All these little software glitches are being remedied by Tehama Man.
The Rhino is charging ahead and all will be fixed very soon.

In the meantime, with over 400 logs uploaded to the server already,
the log submission process is much improved over last year.  Kudos to
K6TD, N6RNO, and K6TU.

Reminder:  Log Submission Deadline is 2359z on 31-October:

http://www.cqp.org/index.html

73,
John K6MM