[Mldxcc] Club tax exempt status web site

Rich rehill at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 22 09:28:57 PDT 2010

I doubt that we have a tax exempt status, and doubt that anyone filed
for non-profit status.  I suppose the real question is whether we have
to file an annual tax return.  Our treasury (OK, piggy bank) is small
enough I doubt we have to pay taxes, but we may have to file some
paperwork.  If so, what?  I thought Jim Venneman was looking into that?

We are not on the IRS list of entities that are in danger of losing
tax-exempt status.

Rich
NU6T