[Mldxcc] CQP operating plans

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Sep 28 21:01:26 PDT 2010

Rich,

Check for activity on 15, and even 10 every once in a while.

Starting on 20 is not a bad idea. If 15 is open though, I'd start there and
move to 20 when the rate on 15 starts to drop.
Last time, I moved to 40 around 2230z, but only picked up a couple dozen Qs,
then back to 20. I moved to 40 in a more serious manner at 0000z and stayed
there for almost 3 hours bouncing back and forth between SSB and CW. Then
tried 80 for a bit.

The idea is to be flexible. Try a different band when your rate drops. If it
doesn't pan out, then go back.

GL & have fun.   Alan  AD6E   /  K6K will be on from SFRA this year.