[Mldxcc] Fwd: Visalia

K6ST Barry Bettman k6st at arrl.net
Mon Jun 6 11:13:05 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barry Bettman <bbettman at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Mldxcc] Visalia
To: k6lrn at arrl.net
Cc: NCCC Reflector <nccc at contesting.com>, mother lode dx club <
mldxcc at contesting.com>

something seems broken in the hotel system. The online system also say's
it's sold out and seems highly doubtful.  I just called the 888-465-4329 and
was able to make a reservation with an agent. And now the online resv shows
availability.  I am wondering if the reservation gate opened at 10:30am not
10:00a

Barry K6ST

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Dick Wilson <k6lrn at gotsky.com> wrote:

> Here are two that will NOT be attending DX convention in Visalia
> next April.
> I called at precisely 10 AM as instructed. After going through the voice
> prompts, I got a person. A couple of minutes of fumbling, I was told "hotel
> is sold out".
>
> Dick Wilson K6LRN

Barry K6ST