[Mldxcc] URGENT! Meeting on Saturday -- Program Reminder (and groveling for help)

Dana Phillips dwp at surewest.net
Mon Jun 13 10:55:55 PDT 2011

This is a reminder of my request for next Saturday's meeting,  I am asking
for help so that I won't have to talk the whole time, bore you, and make up
stories:

Our June Meeting is scheduled for the week before Field Day, June 18 at noon
in Martell.  In anticipation of the event, the program for the June meeting
is Field Day Show and Tell.  Your participation is requested (and in the
absence of participation, yours may be compelled)

Bring Field Day/portable/self-contained/off-the-grid projects, gadgets and
equipment, and anything related to Field Day that you want to share.  I will
be bringing my station-in-a-box, that I occasionally take when I travel.
Bring pictures of that memorable Field Day.  Bring your best Field Day
promotional materials.  Bring your best Field Day tall tales.   It's time to
share.  (You can even bring your favorite Field Day treats to share, solid
or liquid.)

We will not be tied solely to Field Day, but more to field portable, rover
or other matters that would be interesting to Field Day planners (GOTA,
marketing ham radio, digital, satellite protable, etc)

Thanks again for your help,

Dana N6DW

PS:  If you have items to place on the meeting agenda, let me know and I
will add them!