[Mldxcc] WW Club competition

Dick Wilson k6lrn12 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:49:56 EST 2012

Don't remember if anyone was assigned, volunteered or was otherwise coerced
into gathering info for club competition.
If no-one wants to tackle this, I will send in the list from the club's
website.
There is no mention here of deadline, I'm guessing info needs to be in
by deadline
for CW, about Nov. 30.
Not sure if I am receiving posts to MLDXCC reflector as my posts are not
coming back.
Good luck in 'test...holiday greetings of your choice...73,

Dick