[Mldxcc] (no subject)

K6ST Barry Bettman k6st at arrl.net
Fri Nov 16 22:51:21 EST 2012

Robert mentioned in his email that it ends on Sunday at 5p.

Correction on end time,  Sweepstakes starts at 1 PM on Saturday and ends at
8 PM on Sunday.  You can operate 24 out of 30 hours

http://www.arrl.org/sweepstakes

CW: First full weekend in November (November 3-5,2012). Phone: Third full
weekend in November (November 17-19, 2012). Contest Period: Begins 2100 UTC
Saturday and runs through 0259 UTC Monday.

Barry K6ST