[Mldxcc] K6OK SOLP 7QP-NEQP-InQP

JVarney jvarn359 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 23:11:53 EDT 2013

Mostly 7QP, but also nice to also work some Hoosiers and New Englanders.
For the second year in a row I was able to make a number of contacts on 15
meters to all Area 7 states but NV, contrary to what the prop models
predict.  I also found out why toroids don't make good loading coils. I
fried one on an 80m inv L when I tried to load it with 100W on 160m.
TS-590, 100w, Moxon for 15m, wires on 20/40. Used N1MM In7QPNE log, then
used a text editor to split the log into three pieces and reimported to
N1MM to rescore all three.

7QP
 Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Mul
   3.5  CW      18      54    1