[Mldxcc] NCCC Focus Contests

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:02:07 EDT 2014

So in the 2014 RU the SMC had 28 logs for 1,524,491 points to take first in
the Medium category. That's 54,446 per log average. Do we think we can do
that?

I may be able to take a MLDXCC roster and find member logs in the 2014 RU
data that were assigned to NCCC, to give us an idea of our "starting
strength".

- jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com