[Mldxcc] NCCC Focus Contests

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:33:58 EDT 2014

re RTTY roundup:  Will MLDXCC supply each participant with a* certified* RC
(that's not K5RC. . but rather a Rubber Chicken)?   Jeff -- do you say "k5
rubber chicken" when operating from Tom's?

see:  http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ContestResults/2013/2013-RTTYRU-QST.pdf

N6ZFO:  I can offer 75,000 RR points, more or less.  Possible stn upgrades
by then could elevate to 100,000.   (you won't find me in previous RR
listings).

-- How could ARRL be convinced to rethink rules for club categories?  When
a monster club like SMC downgrades to Medium it's a bit like having
Starbucks open next to your local coffee house -- only worse.  How to reset
those rules? Not easy . . the  CAC is often not influential.

​73 Bill n6zfo​
​