[Mldxcc] Question about 40M inverted V dipoles

Steve Dyer via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Thu Aug 14 14:15:57 EDT 2014

That's great!

If your analyzer can sweep frequency, you'd find it was likely resonant somewhere around what you'd expect. It never works out exactly at the harmonic. Plus, there are several factors that affect with the radio actually sees at the end of the coax.

If the tuner is happy, it's "safe", but you will be losing some power in the tuner instead of being radiated.

73 es GL,
Steve
W1SRD