[Mldxcc] Fan Dipole (was Re: Question about 40M inverted V dipoles)

Emily Clarke n1did at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 14:46:00 EDT 2014

OK - so this is interesting and really good stuff.

Oddly I looked at this when I built it and asked myself if there was a
way to fan it with other elements.  I wasn't sure if I had to do
anything wonky with coax like you do when you phase VHF/UHF antennas.
 From what I can see this is not only worth doing but is rather easy to
do.  So I think I should be able to add 20, 18 and 10.  I'll definitely
have to play with a basic design and see.  I should be able to make
light standoffs using popcycle sticks.

Thanks for the idea!

Emi