[Mldxcc] The quad band fan inverted V works

Emily Clarke n1did at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 23:04:52 EDT 2014

It took all day to tune it but I have:

1.2:1 at 7.150
1.0:1 at 14.200
1.1:1 at 18.1
1.4:1 at 21.250

So far I've worked Europe (Including Crete on 17 meters - which I
needed!!!) , South America and New Zealand with it pointing pretty much
at 23 degrees/203 degrees on all bands except 40 meters which I'll try
once the sun goes down.

Not sure if attaching a photo works with the mailing list so I've put it
into Google.  Here's the link... I hope

http://tinyurl.com/mmc6bcl

The spreaders (1/2" PVC) need some cleaning up after tuning it, and I
wonder if I should just add another 15M line, but for now I couldn't be
happier.

Cheers,

Emi