[Mldxcc] Fw: ARRL 10 W1RH SO Mixed Unlimited HP

Robert Hess via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Mon Dec 15 14:45:21 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1RH
Operator(s): W1RH
Station: W1RH

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  CW:  145    46
  SSB:  60    24
-------------------
Total:  205    70  Total Score = 49,000

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Had very limited time to operate.  I used what time I had to load N1MM+, read the getting started docs, and decided this would be a good contest to take a test drive.  Looks like a program I could give up Writelog for.
For you former Writelog and CT users, is there a way to re-program the keypad "+" key so you can use it to enter the Q and send TU?  I was running CW at a rate of 175 and found it difficult to hit F3 and enter.
Bob