[Mldxcc] RTTY RU

Robert Hess via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Mon Dec 15 16:30:22 EST 2014

W1SRD reminded me today that we need to get the Club rallied for RTTY RU.  We can easily place top 5 or even win this one in the Medium Club category if our member gear up for it.  We need the regulars plus our Bay Area members to place or win.
If you need help, want on-air tests, or whatever, to get going with RTTY, contact me and I'll either answer or refer you to someone who can.  I have built WC6H a FSK interface and will be going over to Rich's place to get him going with RTTY.
Don't be shy.  There are many ways to do RTTY and once you've done it, you will be hooked.  It's a very fun way to contest.
BobW1RH