[Mldxcc] Smaller stations can work FT4TA 40 meters

Steve Allred k6sca at volcano.net
Thu Nov 6 15:05:43 EST 2014

Amen on the working world!!
By the time I get home in the evening they're not even readable at my
QTH on phone. I even got up at 2:30 yesterday morning just to see if
things were more favorable...nope.
Heard them very faintly on 15 this morning about 7:30 AM local time
but couldn't hang around to see if conditions improved.....it's that
work think 'ya know.

Steve / K6SCA